Tuesday, July 12, 2011

{The Rosenhagen's | Family Session}

Here are some of my very favorites from this family session. Wow, what to say about this amazing family. Kelly and I became friends several months ago. She is a local photographer - amazing work if you want to check out her sight: http://simplygorgeousphoto​graphy.com/

Kelly and Matt are exceptional with their kids. Kelly is very tender and patient with her kids. It's beautiful to watch other families interact. Makes me realize as a mom how I can be better with my own kids. {Ha!} Not only are they amazing parents but - honestly, the passion b/t these two, FIYAH. It was so great to see a couple that has been married for several years who show such outstanding chemistry. 

They were pretty much open to whatever ideas I had for their shoot and I really appreciate it when people trust me to do what I do. Kelly - despite being an amazing photographer herself - totally left me with the ball in my hands. I hope I did a good job - there's always a little more pressure when you are photographing someone who KNOWS how to shoot. :) Honored though that she choose me to document those precious and closest to her. Honored also to have spent some time with her and that she considers me a friend as well. What a great person she is. So happy to have met her and her family.

And lastly just b/c I love tattoos. Kelly and Matt's tatts are incredible. Seriously beautiful color. Makes me want another one myself.