Monday, November 22, 2010

{Monday Conglomerate}

It's so warm out ... makes me happy to hear thunder in November. I love storms. And this is probably the last. Because it'll get cold after today. Back down to the 40s. Nothing like a warm front though to bring spring air into a dying scene one last time. I've been dreaming about tornadoes lately. Actually, I dream about them a lot. I see them coming at me in my dreams. Anyone else dream of tornadoes?

This is probably one of the ugliest times of the year. Sorry for all of you with November birthdays. Well if you live somewhere other than here ... I'm sure California isn't ugly any time of year. 


I can see myself loving a warmer state. But knowing me I'd oddly long for winter and old forlorn barns b/c I'd no longer have either. That's how it goes, you know. Truth told, I don't need many excuses though to leave Indiana. I'm pretty confident I could give up the barns and snow for awhile in exchange for a beach and vineyard.


I've got so much work to do. I'm not on here with idle time. Just needing some therapy. I used to blog daily. Was good for me. Now I have to coerce myself into forming a habit. I'm feeling a tad under the weather and what's crazy? Been taking tons of Vitamin C b/c I had two weddings this month. More than likely I'll bust this cold out sooner w/ all this C. Ahh, it was bound to happen. Lot of late nights at the computer editing and too much coffee.

And at this point you are shaking your head muttering, "She's talking about tornadoes, I dunno barns? Storms, warm weather, coffee and California? And now Vitamin C?? I'm out."

Random conglomeration of vocab. So whatever I'm thinking... is getting typed out. Enjoy! It's about to get a little sketchier.


About to introduce some minor irritations and praises. And.. Happy Monday btw. 


{-} No & No
  • Why do people call and ask for advice only to rub your nose in past mistakes? I mean.. really? 
  • Name-dropping. In all negative connotations, should end - like yesterday.
  • What is up with McDonald's Caramel Mocha..  let down! {But I admit I compare you to SBX Salted Caramel so you had no chance, baby.}

{+} X & O
  • Russell Stover Chocolates from Adrian just b/c. Seriously? These are the best, like ever.
  • Pawn Stars on History Channel - I think I love you. You just MIGHT make me fall for TV again.
  • "Bang" by Marc Jacobs. You make me want to buy a gun for reasons, I'm not quite sure of. And frankly, I'm not sure you're even talking about a gun given your explicit and salty advertisement ... but I just may give into my weakened olfactory senses and buy you .. a lot of you... for my husband this Christmas.
  • Subway's BLT on flatbread. One word here, no matter: FLATBREAD. I think you could put fried Goat, Pollack & Spam on flatbread and I would like it.
  • Friends that surprise you with things like fried mushrooms - totally random, but they know you love them and so they buy them for you. The sweetest thing ever.

Alright so I'm off to edit and drink my coffee.
And listen to music while enjoying the rain. This .. is a good day already.